Our friends from the Stand for Something campaign, who are bringing the Conference on the Future of Europe to young people, have an exciting message for you:
So what do your summer plans look like? How about a trip across Europe?! With unforgettable encounters, new friends and amazing discoveries and adventures!
Tell us how you want the #FutureofEurope to look like by filling out our survey and have the chance to win Interrail passes or free stays in Bulgaria or Montenegro.
The #StandForSomething project has launched a Social Media Competition, active from 17 to 31 August, 2021. There will be 10 different winners in this competition:
- One prize consists of two nights accommodation in a double room in Podgorica (Montenegro). During this stay, breakfast, lunch, dinner and tickets for cultural events/museums will be provided.
- Four prizes consist of two nights accommodation in a single room in Sofia (Bulgaria) and four festival passes to Sofia Summer Fest 2021 (running until 25, September 2021).
- Five prizes consist of five Interrail/Eurail Global Passes with validity five days in one month – 2nd class.
If you are under 31 years old and would like to have a say on important stuff that may change the future of Europe, here’s how you can participate:
- Fill out the #StandForSomething survey here
- Follow @standforsomething.eu on Facebook or Instagram
- Include the following sentence as a comment on the Stand For Something post/s of the competition and challenge 3 friends by mentioning/tagging them: I stand for ___________ (participant’s main concern about the future of Europe) How about you? What do you want the future to look like? Fill out the #STANDFORSOMETHING survey. #TheFutureIsYours @friend1 @friend2 @friend3