For a final time, we would like to remind you that our General Assembly 2022 is taking place at America HouseVienna at Friedrich-Schmidt-Platz 2, 1010 Vienna, on Sunday, 12 June, from 13:00 CEST onwards (admission starts at 12:30). Please note: Due to the security guidelines of our venue, you need to bring a valid ID which states your nationality (e.g. Passport, ID Card, Driver’s Licence). Otherwise, you won’t be allowed to enter the venue.
After the end of the General Assembly itself, there will be the option to go to a nearby restaurant together and socialise.
The following candidates have submitted manifestos to the Electoral Commission:
- Emily Usner – Board (President)
- Elena Szegedi – Board (International Coordination + VP)
- Paula Kampits – Board (Fundraising + VP)
- Lisa Weinberger – Board (National Coordination + VP)
- Marcel Kranixfeld – Board (Finances)
- Natalie Mullaeva – Board (Finances)
- Philipp Leindl – Advisory Board
- Marvin Huber – Advisory Board
- Anna Tauber – Advisory Board
- Ferdinand Mayrhofer – Auditor
- Matthias Schwertner – Auditor
- (no manifestos for the roles of Board Member for Human Resources, Public Relations, and IT & Data were submitted by the deadline of 3 June)
Members can find the manifestos here (please sign in with your eyp.at-Account or registered email address to access the folder). The Electoral Commission would like to remind everyone that there will also be an opportunity for ad-hoc applications for any board position at the General Assembly. You can reach out to them in case of any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can find all documents relevant to the General Assembly compiled in this folder. Here are the most important ones:
- Notice of Date, including information on how to transfer your vote if you can’t come
- Election Information, outlining the positions called for and the process leading up to the elections
- Agenda containing the programme
Since the General Assembly will include the elections for Board Members, Advisory Board Members and Auditors for the 2022/23 term and thereby have a significant impact on the organisation for the upcoming year, we encourage all members to check that they are still extraordinary members with voting rights (i.e. paying the annual membership fee) and participate in our organisational democracy! If you aren’t an extraordinary member yet, you can easily become one by following the steps on our website.
If you can’t make it to the event, you have the opportunity to transfer your vote until Saturday, 11 June, to someone who can come. For this, see further information in the Notice of Date and the Proxy Statement document.
A YouTube Livestream of the event will be available on our EYP Austria YouTube channel, through which absent members can ask questions. We want to stress that online participants will not have voting rights!If you intend to come to the General Assembly, please indicate so using our Google Form! Additionally, you can add the event on Facebook.