With a social media campaign for the European Year of the Youth under the hashtag #EYY2022, the Schwarzkopf Foundation wants to make young voices visible and show what is important for Europe’s future.
For this, the Schwarzkopf Foundation needs your participation: send them a short video in which you answer one of the following questions:
- What are your expectations and wishes related to the European Year of the Youth?
- What does Europe mean to you?
- What is your vision for the future of Europe? // What are you advocating for in Europe?
Let your creativity run free and send us a plain video or an already edited reel: you can record a statement, interview friends, use photos and text, and be artistic – everything is possible.
The videos will be posted around 9 May – Europe Day – as reels on the Instagram channels @schwarzkopfstiftung & @eyp_network.
Please note the following general conditions:
- The video should be max. 30 – 60 seconds long
- Please record the video vertically with your mobile phone
- Pay attention to lighting and sound quality
- Make sure to not use other people’s videos/photos for which you don’t have the rights of use
- If you film others – ask for their permission
- If you want to be tagged in your video, send us your social media handle (@…)
- If you would like to add a song to your reel: Send us the title and artist, and we will embed the song for you – or add it to the video right away
- If you want to create a reel directly on Instagram to use all editing tools, you can download the file just before posting and then send it to us (you have to press “next” once)
Send your video to email@example.com by 26 April.